A Second Course in Pseudo-Differential Operators (July 2- August 13, 2020)
PDOLecture1, PDOLecture 2, PDOLecture 3, PDOLecture 4, PDOLecture 5, PDOLecture 6, PDOLecture 7, PDOLecture 8, PDOLecture 9, PDOLecture10, PDOLecture 11, PDOLecture 12, PDOLecture 13, PDOLecture 14, PDOLecture 15, PDOLecture 16, PDOLecture 17, PDOLecture 18, PDOLecture 19, PDOLecture 20, PDOLecture 21, PDOLecture 22, PDOLecture 23, PDOLecture 24, PDOLecture 25
MATH 6002 3.0: Pseudo-Differential Operators
MATH 3410 3.0 Section M: Complex Variables
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT FINAL EXAM MATH 3410 3:0 DURING COVID-19: The final exam will be a take-home, open-book and limited-time exam given on Saturday, April 18, 2020 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Students are allowed to use the textbook, notes, solutions to the exercises from all other sources including the internet. Students are not permitted to collaborate with peers, seek help with peers and/or other people. Perceived cheating will be investigated under the guidelines of York University on academic honesty. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Students are expected to send an e-mail to <firstname.lastname@example.org> shortly before 8:30 a.m. on April 18, 2020 asking for a copy. (This is intended to be a sign-in for the final exam.) Each request will be answered with a copy of the exam attached in the order of receipt of the e-mail.
2. You can start writing the exam as soon as you receive the exam and you must hand in all answers within 4 hours of the receipt of the exam. Strict timing will be enforced. Only the first set of answers will be counted. Multiple submissions except the first one will be ignored.
3. Students with special accommodation on extra time will be so honored. The time allowed for each such student is 3 hours + extra time. The grace period in receiving the questions and submitting the answers is the same for all students - 1 hour.
4. Start the answer to each question on a new page.
5. The best way to prepare for the final exam is to go through and understand all material covered in class and exercises done in assignments and in the tutorials.
Test 1 will be given on Thursday, February 13, 2020. The syllabus for the test is Chapters 1-8 of the textbook. It will be a closed-book test with no aids of any kind permitted. Furthermore, students should not ask any questions during the test. The best way to prepare for the test is to go through the lectures and make sure that you know how to do the all the three assignments yourself. 3410Test1Ans,
3410Assign1Winter20, 3410Assign2Winter20, 3410Assign3Winter20, 3410Assign4Winter20, 3410Assign5Winter20, 3410Assign6Winter20 (For Practice) (Please be reminded again that solutions to "Practice" Assignment 6 will not be posted. They will be solved and explained when asked during the office hours on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 1:00 p.m.-2:30 p.m., on zoom. until April 16, 2020. Since I have to chair an exploratory meeting on a case of Academic Honesty on April 14, 2020, the office hours on that day will be from 2:30 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.)
MATH 2015 3.0 Section B: Applied Multivariate and Vector Calculus
FINAL EXAM BULLETIN: Please note that the final exam will be held on Thursday, December 19, 2019 in TM Tait from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Selected topics from Sections 14.1, 14.3-14.7, 15.2, 15.3, 15.6-15.9, 16.2, 16.4, 16.5, 16.7-16.9 and Assignments 1-10 will be tested. The best way to prepare for the exam is to go through and internalize the material covered in class and done by you in the assignments. Please be reminded that no aids of any kind are permitted.
Answers to Tests
MATH 3271 3.0 Section A: Partial Differential Equations
FINAL EXAM BULLETIN: The final exam will take place on Sunday, December 15, 2019 in DB 0006 from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Topics from Chapters 1-9, 11 will be tested. The best way to prepare for the exam is to go through and understand well the material covered in class and done in the assignments. No aids of any kind are permitted in this examination.
Answers to Assignments
Answers to Tests